Electronic Health Record
Free Open House
Providers will learn about NYC REACH - a program established by the NYC Health Department's Primary Care Information Project. Presentations will cover how to use an EHR to improve patient care, meet federal incentive payment requirements, and protect sensitive patient data. You will also learn how to get an EHR at a substantial discount through our negotiated group pricing and subsidies.
Meet one on one with:
· EHR specialists
· Integration and Implementation staff
· Meaningful Use experts
· Providers who have implemented an EHR
See EHR demos from our three Preferred Vendors:
Who Can Attend?
Providers and office staff (non-consulting) who want to learn more about:
· Federal EHR “Meaningful Use” standards
· PCIP and Regional Extension Centers
· The application process
· EHR hardware
What will be covered?
· Steps to implement a EHR
· Department of Health resources available to you
· Federal incentive payments for ‘Meaningful Use’ of an EHR - up to $44,000 from Medicare or $63,750 from Medicaid